- Lay out one or more sets of Dialoogle Magnum cards on the floor. Use one set for every ten participants.
- Ask the participants to think of a positive experience from their everyday working life. Then ask them to each choose an image that reminds them of that particular experience.
- Divide the participants into smaller groups of four to seven and give each group member no more than two minutes each to tell the others about their experience.
- When all participants have told the others about their experience, ask them to form new groups and tell their story once more.
- Form new groups a third time and repeat. You may need to make sure that no one is grouped with the same people more than once.
- By now the participants have heard 12-21 stories in less than an hour and have a good idea of the culture in the workplace. Ask the participants to place a hand on the shoulder of a colleague who told a story that has impacted them in particular.
- When all participants have done so, choose the three or four participants who have the most hands on their shoulders and ask them to tell their stories in plenum.
- Hang the images that represent stories of particular inspiration on the wall for all to see. They can be supplemented by written explanations.
If you want to dig even deeper, you may ask the participants to place their cards back on the floor. This time ask them to chose an image that symbolises how they would like to contribute to a positive corporate culture in the future. Once again, ask the participants to form small groups of four to seven and discuss the suggestions and ideas based on the chosen images. Next, tell the participants to form new groups and tell each other about their suggestions and ideas. Finally, place all the selected images in a row and ask the participants to stand next to the image that represents the best suggestion. The most popular picture cards can be displayed at the office to symbolise a positive corporate culture.