Strengthening solidarity and well-being in the workplace
Strengthen solidarity and prevent bullying in the workplace by discussing the necessary elements of a good working relationship.
- Lay out the Dialoogle picture cards in front of the group.
- Ask the participants to pair up with someone they do not work closely with normally.
- Ask each pair to choose two cards: One symbolising their perception of a good working relationship and another symbolising something you can do to improve a dysfunctional working relationship. Allow the groups plenty of time to discuss.
- Ask the pairs to team up with another pair and present their chosen picture cards to each other.
- Lay out all the Dialoogle picture cards in front of all the participants one more time.
- Divide the participants into larger groups of eight to ten. Ask each of the groups to choose one card symbolising a good working relationship.
- Ask each group to present their chosen card to the other participants.
The size of the groups in the last part of the exercise can be varied.
Innovation is discovering, developing and applying new ideas in known workflows and processes. Give innovation a boost with images.
90% of the brain’s sensory input comes from visual sources. Images start thought tracks in the brain. If they cross each other in new combinations, new ideas emerge.
Creativity unfolds when we use imagery and try to combine different and seemingly independent motifs with each other.