Strengthen the future of the team
Discussing experiences, successes and mistakes promotes better team collaboration in the future.
- Lay out the Dialoogle picture cards on the table.
- Ask each member of the team to choose four picture cards that best symbolise the past year:
• A card symbolising the most important experiences
• A card that serves as a reminder of an important success
• A card depicting what the team has learnt from a previous mistake
•A picture representing a surprising realisation from the past year.
- Each team member explains why they have chosen these particular picture cards.
- Once again, place all the picture cards on the table. Have each team member choose two or three new picture cards, symbolising their hopes for the next year. The picture cards may represent their individual dreams, what they believe they can accomplish together or the potential they hope to see unfold in the coming year.
- Each participant presents and elaborates on their choice of picture cards.
If there are more than six participants, you may want to divide the team into smaller groups if there are more than six participants.
840 picture cards
7 pcs. Magnum Set (19x19 cm)
7 pcs. Pocket Set (9x9 cm)
21 exercises in a eBook (PDF)
120 picture cards
1 pcs. Magnum Set (19x19 cm)
1 pcs. Pocket Set (9x9 cm)
21 exercises in an eBook (PDF)
Innovation is discovering, developing and applying new ideas in known workflows and processes. Give innovation a boost with images.
90% of the brain’s sensory input comes from visual sources. Images start thought tracks in the brain. If they cross each other in new combinations, new ideas emerge.
Creativity unfolds when we use imagery and try to combine different and seemingly independent motifs with each other.