Shed light on useful experiences
Focus on your successful experiences and how they can help you be more successful in the future.
- Lay out the Dialoogle picture cards on the table.
- Ask the participant to choose a picture card that represents each of the following elements from their working life:
• A valuable experience
• An important success
• A useful experience connected with a previous failure
• A surprising realisation
- Ask the participant to tell you about their chosen images. Ask them to present the cards in the order, they are listed above. Questions, comments and discussions are welcome in all phases of this exercise.
- Now it is time to examine the participant’s experiences closer. Ask them what effect having these experiences has had on them. How can the experiences be utilised – or how would they do things differently in the future?
- You may make an appointment for a follow-up in order to examine the participant’s dreams for the future at a later time.
It is a good idea to allow plenty of time for the exercise.
7 stk. Magnumsæt (19x19 cm)
7 stk. Pocketsæt (9x9 cm)
21 øvelser i e-hæfte (PDF)
120 picture cards
1 pcs. Magnum Set (19x19 cm)
1 pcs. Pocket Set (9x9 cm)
21 exercises in an eBook (PDF)
Innovation is discovering, developing and applying new ideas in known workflows and processes. Give innovation a boost with images.
90% of the brain’s sensory input comes from visual sources. Images start thought tracks in the brain. If they cross each other in new combinations, new ideas emerge.
Creativity unfolds when we use imagery and try to combine different and seemingly independent motifs with each other.