Project evaluation in teaching teams
Evaluate a project in regard to the team’s experiences, successes and mistakes. This helps to clarify the potential of the next project.
- Ask each participant to choose four picture cards, representing the experiences of the most recent – or an imminent – project:
• A picture card symbolising the most important experiences
• A picture card that serves as a reminder of an important success
• A picture card depicting what the team has learnt from a previous mistake
• A picture card representing a positive and surprising realisation from the project
- Have each participant explain why they have chosen these particular picture cards.
- Place all the picture cards on the table once again. Have each participant choose two or three new picture cards, symbolising their hopes for the project/year/period. This may be picture cards symbolising individual dreams, what they believe the team can achieve together, or the potential they hope to see unfold in the coming project/year/period.
- Each participant presents and elaborates on their chosen picture cards.
- All participants take photographs of the cards representing the future with their mobile phones, so that they can come back to them later and evaluate whether or not their expectations have been met.
The exercise can also be used for matching expectations in connection with a school trip. feature week, project week etc.
840 picture cards
7 pcs. Magnum Set (19x19 cm)
7 pcs. Pocket Set (9x9 cm)
21 exercises in a eBook (PDF)
120 picture cards
1 pcs. Magnum Set (19x19 cm)
1 pcs. Pocket Set (9x9 cm)
21 exercises in an eBook (PDF)
Innovation is discovering, developing and applying new ideas in known workflows and processes. Give innovation a boost with images.
90% of the brain’s sensory input comes from visual sources. Images start thought tracks in the brain. If they cross each other in new combinations, new ideas emerge.
Creativity unfolds when we use imagery and try to combine different and seemingly independent motifs with each other.