Prepare an online meeting
This is how you prepare a conversation and send a meeting invitation with an access link to one or more participants.
1. Click the red text block at the top: “Prepare session”.
2. Give your meeting or conversation a name.
3. If you have prepared a number of questions in a template, or if you want to use a standard template, you can attach it to the session under the “Select template” menu.
4. Select the Edition you want to use in this particular session.
5. Save the conversation by clicking “Save Session”.
6. Under “Sessions” in the menu to the left, you will find the conversation you have prepared. Click the red icon under INVITE.
7. Click “Copy Session Invitation”. And send the invitation to the participant(s) by chat or email .
8. Choose “Sessions” in the left menu, and click the green icon under START when the conversation is about to begin. All participants log on. You connect sound via phone, chat or a video connection.
If a participant cannot find the link, you can resend it. When you have started the conversation, click on “Invite now”, copy the Session Invitation and resend it to the participant.
Innovation is discovering, developing and applying new ideas in known workflows and processes. Give innovation a boost with images.
90% of the brain’s sensory input comes from visual sources. Images start thought tracks in the brain. If they cross each other in new combinations, new ideas emerge.
Creativity unfolds when we use imagery and try to combine different and seemingly independent motifs with each other.