- Lay out the Dialoogle picture cards on the table.
- Ask all participants in the group to consider which strengths and qualities characterise them individually. It is up to each participant to decide how many to choose.
- From the total number of chosen cards, each participant selects the three cards that they find most relevant to the objective of the group.
- Each participant now presents themself to the group using the three chosen picture cards.
- When all participants have presented themselves to the group, all the chosen cards are laid out so that the group can appreciate the strengths and qualities that are represented in the group. Remember that all strengths and qualities are useful and beneficial to the group.
- Discuss how your strengths and qualities are best utilised in the group.
- Display the chosen cards in the room so they can be used as an alternative way of presenting the group to others.
Before facilitating the exercise, it may be a good idea to talk to the group about the importance of having the confidence to acknowledge your competences and strengths. Doing this benefits the group.